Everyone loves broccoli in this super dish! The perfect side for your next BBQ or a vegetarian feast. It’s my children’s favorite way to eat raw broccoli. The homemade, tangy sweet dressing makes every bite a natural delight!
Super Broccoli Salad
Cuisine: Salads/Side Dish
- 3 Tbs. sour cream or plain whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbs. unfiltered honey
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black or ground cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbs. natural mayonnaise or premium olive oil
- 3 1/2 cups broccoli, chopped small
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage or shredded carrots
- 4 Tbs. onion, minced
- 2/3 cup red grapes cut in half or 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked bacon or super toasty sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup aged blue cheese crumbles
- In a medium bowl whisk together the sour cream, vinegar, honey, salt, pepper. Then whisk in the mayonnaise.
- Add the broccoli, cabbage, onion, bacon and cheese to the bowl, toss together with the dressing and let marinate for 4-24 hours before serving.