The perfect partner for shrimp on the Bar-B and all your favorite BBQ dishes, add fresh jalapeno for a festive kick! This healthy and zesty slaw is a sure to satisfy..
- 1 lime juiced (2-3 Tbsp)
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp raw honey
- 1/2 tsps sea salt
- 2 Tbsp organic mayonnaise or extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots (2 lg.)
- 1 cup red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large bowl prepare the dressing by whisking together the lime juice, vinegar, honey, sea salt and mayonnaise.
- Add the cabbage, carrots, red pepper, pineapple, jalapeno, scallions and cilantro to the bowl, toss until coated and store in the fridge until ready to serve.