Honey Cream Frosting
Recipe Type: Dessert Topping
A delicious, pure food frosting that makes the perfect topping to so many cakes and muffins.
- 8 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter at room temperature
- 2/3 cup raw honey, the firm type will work best
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl or stand mixer whip the cream cheese. Then add in the butter, honey and vanilla; cream together until smooth.
- Spread or pipe the icing over the prepared cake or cakes while it is still soft. Dust the tops with cinnamon, store the cakes in the fridge before serving.
- Yields 21/2 cups frosting